Welcome to my post for the CASology challenge this week. The cue word is color!!
Here’s my take:
I use the dies from the MFT once upon a rainbow die set to cut out the rainbow and clouds
I then inked the rainbow and the clouds with distress inks and added the sentiment with black ink
I guess the color on the rainbow was not enough for me, i added some to the sentiment as well and finished the card by added glossy accents over the word colorful.
Now it’s your turn to add some color !
I hope my card inspires you to join us at CASology and gets you to crafting. Do play along with us, just remember to keep it CAS. The following CAS guidelines should be of help when creating your design:
- One main image
- Lots of open space, uncluttered
- Limited layers & embellishments
- Quick & easy to recreate (Note: It may take a while to create a design you like, but once you have that design, making more should be a piece of cake!)
Please check out the awesome CAS cards that the talented design team members and lovely guest designer made to inspire you:
- Bharati Nayudu (you are here)
- Deidre Payne
- Jacquie Southas
- Janet Ribet
- Jen Wills
- Joyce Mehrberg
- Karen Haman
- Melissa Chipperfield
- Sue Symens
- Guest Designer : Stephanie
Can’t wait to see your creative take on this cue word. Do let me know how you like this card by leaving me comments. I love to read them and i appreciate your time on my blog a lot.
Playing along with the following challenges:
- Here is a place to start – Fav technique : Die cutting + CAS
- Path of positivity challenge – Challenge#69-Admiration
- Crafty cardmakers – Challenge #233 : 3 strips of rainbow – 2 clouds -1 sentiment
- Crafting from the heart challenge #243 : Anything goes
- Artistic inspirations challenges #215 – Anything Goes
- avenue 613 – challenge#221-anything goes
- Angie’s Digital Stamps – Challenge #31 – Anything goes
- AAABirthday-Game #1 Anything Birthday Goes – Colorful birthday sentiment
Happy Crafting !