This is my first monster card and I loved making it along with my son.
I am Playing along with a couple of challenges with this card:
- The sketch is based on Freshly made Sketches Challenge #309
- The colors are based on cas color and sketch challenge #245
- The monster theme is inspired by the Less is more challenge #351
For this card we used the monster stampset by Mudra stamps. We first stamped our fav monsters on neenah solar white card stock with memento black ink and then colored those adorable monsters with copic markers.
The red one was colored by my son and the other two were colored by me. Then came the fun part of sticking the googly eyes on the monsters which adds so much interest. I used the image colored by my son to decorate my craft table (its a cute reminder of the fun we had together).
Then i took a white card stock and embossed it with an embossing folder. I also white heat embossed the sentiment on a strip of navy card stock.
To finish the card i stuck all the elements in place using foam tape for dimension.
I had lots of fun creating this card, especially because i did it along with my son. Crafting with kids is always fun.
I am linking this card to other challenges as well:
- Addicted to stamps challenge #264 – CAS
- Craftaholics R Us challenge # 41 – Anything goes
- Crafty creations challenges #352 – Anything goes
Thanks so much for dropping by, hope you liked the card.
Have a great day