This card was made in less than 5 mins. The fastest one so far. Of course , i had all the supplies out on my desk, including the matting card stock and card base ready to go.
First I die cut some watercolor card stock using a rectangle die. Then using a bangle and a pencil i drew a very light circle.
I used the Hero Arts Flower Garden stamp set which has these cute and adorable images of flowers and leaves. I stamped some of those following the pencil circle as a guide and colored in with distress inks and water. To finish the card, I stamped the sentiment with spiced marmalade distress ink and matted the panel using a black and orange card stock.
The most fun thing about making this card was that it one layer, easy to make and fast to execute. I did make 6 more cards with the same design and using different colors.
The colors and theme for the card are inspired by a couple of challenges that i am linking this card to:
- Inkspirational – #146 Autumn Photo
- Time out Challenge – #94 Photo challenge ( I am in love with DT member Sandie’s CAS card with white and fall colors, which i tried to emulate in my card as well)
- Moving Along with Times – 56 Autumn
- Your Next Stamp – #75 Color Challenge
- October HSL CAS Challenge – One Layer
- Craftaholics R Us – #41 Anything Goes
- The Flower Challenge – #13 Fav Flowers
I hope you liked my quick card. Do let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.
PS: Don’t forget to erase the pencil line after the inks have completely dried.