Once the inks were dry, I heat embossed the sentiment in white embossing powder.
Finally i matted the panel with a back card and adhered it on a white card base and added a few white highlights.
I hope my cards inspires you to play along AAA Cards challenge and gets you crafting to make some handmade happiness for your loved ones. Just remember to keep is Clean and Simple – CAS.
Do visit AAA Cards challenge for more inspiration from the very creative Design Team who have beautiful cards to dazzle you. I encourage you to visit them and leave them some love.
Bharati (you are here!)
It could be you!
In addition to the 1st place prize from our sponsor we also offer the winner the chance to be a Guest Designer for a future AAA Cards Challenge.
All the very best. Happy Crafting !! Have fun!!
playing along with a few challenges:
- Here is a place to start – Fav technique : Ink blending + CAS
- Path of positivity challenge – Challenge#69-Admiration
- Get creative challenges – Challenge #80 – Anything goes
- Cute n crafty challenge – challenge-26-mothers day card
- Artistic inspirations challenges #215 – Anything Goes
- avenue 613 – challenge#221-anything goes
- Angie’s Digital Stamps – Challenge #31 – Anything goes
- lil patch of crafty friends -Challenge #105 – Anything Goes