Welcome to my post for the CASology challenge this week. The cue word this week is “Plastic”.
Here’s my take:
For this card I used plastic maze elements by MFT. I used only black and yellow colors to keep the card CAS.
I stamped the sentiment in black on a yellow banner and adhered it to the card base.
I matted the the layers with black and yellow for added interest.
I hope my card inspires you to join us at CASology and gets you to crafting. Do play along with us, just remember to keep it CAS. The following CAS guidelines should be of help when creating your design:
- One main image
- Lots of open space, uncluttered
- Limited layers & embellishments
- Quick & easy to recreate (Note: It may take a while to create a design you like, but once you have that design, making more should be a piece of cake!)
Please check out the awesome CAS cards that the talented design team members and lovely guest designer made to inspire you:
- Bharati Nayudu (you are here)
- Deidre Payne
- Jacquie Southas
- Janet Ribet
- Jen Wills
- Joyce Mehrberg
- Karen Haman
- Melissa Chipperfield
- Sue Symens
- Guest Designer: Francesca
Can’t wait to see your creative take on this cue word. Do let me know how you like this card by leaving me comments. I love to read them and i appreciate your time on my blog a lot.
Playing along with a couple of challenges :
Happy Crafting !